By Cory Midgarden
If you haven’t heard of Cher Lloyd yet, hold on to your seats because she’s about to take the U.S. by storm. She got her start on “The X Factor” U.K. and is currently promoting her single “Want U Back” (which is sitting pretty at #13 on Billboard‘s Hot 100 chart) in the States.
“I feel like ‘Want U Back’ explains me,’ she told MTV News when visiting nearly 1,000 fans (or, as she likes to call them, “Bratz”) at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, New York. “I feel like it has a lot of attitude but in a good way, it’s cheeky, I’m quite cheeky and it’s young and it’s fun.”
[ video unavailable on this device ]
- Drake Took Another Shot At Meek Mill During The NBA All-Star Celeb Game
- 11 Things We NEED To See If There’s A My Date With The President’s Daughter Sequel
- 13 Serious Questions Every Pretty Little Liars Fan Has About This Season
- Was Sneaking Into A Kanye West Concert This Week’s ‘Greatest Party Story Ever’?
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Perfectly Responds To Kanye’s Shocking ‘Famous’ Lyric