By Zachary Swickey
Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki and the pair are preparing in style. The British songbird has reportedly splashed out over $50,000 on a lighting and sound system for the baby’s nursery alone!
Despite Adele’s reputation for being smart with her cash, her bundle of joy will enjoy a pretty luxurious upbringing. A source revealed: “Adele might have a reputation for being a bit of a spendthrift but when it comes to her baby she’s sparing no expense.”
“She is building state-of-the-art nurseries in all her homes. She’s having bespoke wallpaper made and it’s costing a fortune with climate control and cameras so she can see everything on her laptop,” the source continued to Reveal Magazine.
Adele has been going all out on baby clothes and accessories as well. The source added, “She’s pre-ordered Bon Point unisex baby clothes – and they don’t come cheap. And she’s already bought three Bugaboo pushchairs and a £600 Moses basket.” (For the record, that’s around $1,000 USD.)
“Not to mention the small fortune she’s spent in Tiffany’s on picture frames and trinkets. She even bought an antique bear for £5,000,” the source continued.
It sounds like Adele is taking a page out of the Jay-Z and Beyonce parenting guide as they allegedly built a 2,200 square foot (bigger than most three-bedroom homes) nursery for their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
Adele’s expected due date is sometime in September.Read also...
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender