By Adrian Prelvukaj
Amanda Bynes and her black BMW are making headlines again!
The actress reportedly got into another hit-and-run accident over the weekend, according to TMZ. A Los Angeles woman filed a police report yesterday (August 5) claiming that Bynes rear-ended her, damaging her back bumper. Following a brief conversation, the “Easy A” starlet allegedly drove off without exchanging any insurance information.
The woman stated that when she got out her insurance information Bynes “seemed nervous about that.” The 26-year-old actress proceeded to tell her that the damage to her vehicle didn’t seem too bad, so she attempted to push her bumper back into place.
According to the woman, Bynes’ BMW was significantly damaged, but the actress drove off without exchanging information.
The actress has been involved in several accidents this summer, including an April 6 collision with a Los Angeles police car that resulted in a DUI charge. TMZ reports she was also involved in hit-and-run incidents on May 5 and May 27.
Bynes has said that she does not drink and even tweeted at President Obama in what seemed like an attempt to get the police officer who arrested her for DUI fired. “Hey @BarackObama… I don’t drink,” she wrote. “Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don’t hit and run. The end.”
Unfortunately for the actress, those earlier incidents were not the end of her vehicular troubles.Read also...
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender