While Britney Spears fans rejoice that her new single, “3,” debuted at the top of the charts this week, the pop star made their celebration even sweeter by releasing images from her video shoot for the song, which was shot last week.
In a black-and-white photo on her Twitter page, Britney is dressed in a sheer, black, belly-baring top and straight pants and surrounded by six male dancers. Behind them is a white wall hung with barcode-like light installations.
In an additional photo on her site, Britney is seen sitting in a makeup chair in a sparkly little black dress, looking at the mirror. Other photos obtained by reporters show her in a white leotard, dancing provocatively with two of the male dancers.
“I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video!” she tweeted on Wednesday. And last week, she informed her followers, “2nd day shooting my 3 video in LA with Diane Martel. Lot’s of new choreography from Tone & Rich. It’s gonna be hot!”
Spears also took to Twitter to thank her fans for making her new track an instant hit. “I want to thank my fans for making ’3′ the #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100,” she said. “I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world.”
The song is set to be featured on Britney’s upcoming hits album, The Singles Collection, out on November 24.Read also...
- Will Calvin Harris And Taylor Swift Ever Make Music Together?
- Khal Moro Explains The Dothraki Bro Code On Game Of Thrones
- Kesha Turns Zedd’s ‘True Colors’ Into A Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky
- Kesha Looks Happier Than Ever In A New Teaser Clip For ‘True Colors’
- Five Years Later, ‘We Found Love’ Is Still Rihanna’s Most Important Video