Rumored Bonnie and Clyde-style video treatment also lands on the Web.
By Jocelyn Vena
The turquoise-and-red single art for the song — which is now all over the blogs — features a serious-looking Spears looking out into the distance, her wavy hair falling on her bare back. A mysterious hooded man is also featured on the cover. A rep confirmed to MTV News on Wednesday (September 14) that the art is official.
A video treatment rumored to be for “Criminal” has also hit the Net. BreatheHeavy.com reports that the clip will revolve around Brit and her relationship with a super-hot, bad-boy fiancRead also...
- Madonna Celebrated Britney Spears’s Birthday By Creepily Covering One Of Her Hits
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Perfect Even While Failing At Charades
- Niall Horan’s Jingle Ball Performance Was A True Make-Or-Break Moment
- Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, And Gucci Mane Are Property Investment Gurus In New Video
- Jessie J Returns With A New Video And A Style Transformation