Rumored Bonnie and Clyde-style video treatment also lands on the Web.
By Jocelyn Vena
The turquoise-and-red single art for the song — which is now all over the blogs — features a serious-looking Spears looking out into the distance, her wavy hair falling on her bare back. A mysterious hooded man is also featured on the cover. A rep confirmed to MTV News on Wednesday (September 14) that the art is official.
A video treatment rumored to be for “Criminal” has also hit the Net. BreatheHeavy.com reports that the clip will revolve around Brit and her relationship with a super-hot, bad-boy fiancRead also...
- Scarlett Johannson Shares Her Own Planned Parenthood Story At The Women’s March
- Celebs Are Supporting The Women’s March From Washington To Sundance And Beyond
- The Women’s March Is A Family Affair For Ariana Grande
- Frank Ocean Has A Message For Donald Trump: ‘He Ain’t Slick’
- See How Beyoncé And Kendrick Lamar Thanked The Obamas On Inauguration Day