Rumored Bonnie and Clyde-style video treatment also lands on the Web.
By Jocelyn Vena
The turquoise-and-red single art for the song — which is now all over the blogs — features a serious-looking Spears looking out into the distance, her wavy hair falling on her bare back. A mysterious hooded man is also featured on the cover. A rep confirmed to MTV News on Wednesday (September 14) that the art is official.
A video treatment rumored to be for “Criminal” has also hit the Net. BreatheHeavy.com reports that the clip will revolve around Brit and her relationship with a super-hot, bad-boy fiancRead also...
- 21 Things Harry Styles Looks Like On His New Magazine Covers
- Kanye West Continues To Be A Champion Of Self-Love
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Aren’t Twins, Unlike Their New Ferraris
- Kim Kardashian Is 100% With Her And Endorses Hillary Clinton
- Usher Made Your Dance Floor Dreams Come True And Reunited With Ludacris & Lil Jon