‘I talked to Puff today, and he’s like, ‘It’s all good,’ ‘ Bad Boy rapper tells MTV News.
By Rob Markman
When Diddy first announced that he signed Machine Gun Kelly to Bad Boy Records, he said he wanted the Cleveland, Ohio, breakout to stay “true to himself.” Since the deal, the “Wild Boy” rapper doesn’t seem to have changed very much. And after his arrest for misdemeanor disorderly conduct on Sunday morning, Puff didn’t seem too bent out of shape.
“@machinegunkelly where the f— are you at? Are you ok? Do you need Bail or a lawyer?????!! Eveyrone hit him to see if he’s ok,” Diddy wrote jokingly on Twitter. “@machinegunkelly WtF!!!!!! Call me at miami crib now!!!!! Everyone hit him and tell him to call me NOW!!!!! Pls thanks!!!!”
“You can tell he’s, like, playful with it, but there’s a serious tone behind [it],” Machine Gun Kelly told MTV News on Monday (January 30) about his boss’ reaction to the incident in a Florida club that led to the arrest. “I talked to Puff today, and he’s like, ‘It’s all good. Do what you do. You did what you had to do.’ ”
Diddy was very understanding — that is, until he misread a tweet while on the phone with Kells, which led him to believe his new protRead also...
- Rivals III Poll: Which New Challenge Team Has The Longest Road Ahead?
- Beyoncé Wants Fans To Get In Formation Against North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Lil Yachty’s ‘1 Night’ Video May Make Your Brain Melt
- Can Shane Keep Noah’s Faking It Secret?
- Is It Finally Time For Awkward‘s Tamara To Give Up Her Rich-Girl Charade?