Drake’s Take Care collaborators ollaborators Kendrick Lamar, Boi-1da, and T-Minus recall their features and share details on Toronto MC’s new album out Tuesday (November 15).
By Nadeska Alexis
- Teen Mom 2 Allegations: How Should Leah Handle Ali’s Claims About Miranda?
- JoJo And Keke Palmer Blast Tinder In The Millennial Bachelorette
- Shawn Mendes Debuts A New Video Teaser That’s ‘Better’ Than You Could’ve Imagined
- Drake University Hilariously Invites Drake To See Its Campus Views
- The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Previews ‘Huge’ Finale Showdown For Klaus And Marcel