Drake’s Take Care collaborators ollaborators Kendrick Lamar, Boi-1da, and T-Minus recall their features and share details on Toronto MC’s new album out Tuesday (November 15).
By Nadeska Alexis
- Father John Misty Feels Like Pablo With His Own Kanye West-Inspired Merch
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dylan Sprouse And His Girlfriend Have A Beauty And The Beast Question
- Who Needs A Time Machine When You Can Watch This Legends Of Tomorrow Supercut Instead?
- Wait, Janice From Friends Doesn’t Sound Like That In Real Life?