Rihanna and Eminem took their partnership off the music video set and onto the stage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles Wednesday night when Em joined his “Love the Way You Lie” collaborator during the L.A. stop of her. Last Girl on Earth Tour. And it had fans raving when reporters caught up with them after the show.
“The whole night was amazing! Rihanna: Amazing!,” Rafael Saghian raved. “The fantastic part was Eminem. We loved it. We come all the way from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!”
Describing Em’s appearance as “da bomb,” fans loved seeing the two sharing the stage. “When Eminem came out that was friggin’ amazing,” Sean Preston said.
But, fans also gave it up to Rihanna’s sparkly opening act, Ke$ha. “She was crazy. She was wild,” Nina and her pal, Aliza, explained. “In the middle of dancing she just did a huge cartwheel! She had a huge star around her eye, amazing.”
Amber added, “I like the fact that she’s a new young artist and she’s fresh and she’s lively and very outgoing.”
And of course Rihanna got a lot of praise. “Her dancing, her outfits, her voice,” Nina said of the set’s highlights. “That red hair she had tonight, it was amazing.”
Nick Locke loved when Rihanna sang her hit “Rude Boy.” “Oh my god! She killed that song. She blew it out of the water. I had so much fun!”
Javante Clark summed up Rihanna’s show in a unique way: “She’s like an exotic animal to me,” he said. “She’s so pretty.”Read also...
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender