Actress tells MTV News at ‘Deathly Hallows, Part 2′ premiere that she hopes to ‘sleep and reflect on the whole thing.’
By Kara Warner, with reporting by Josh Horowitz
In the midst of a mass of screaming fans, many of whom had camped out overnight, the beloved cast of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2″ walked a lengthy red carpet at their final film’s premiere on a rather hot and steamy night in New York City.
MTV News was right in the middle of the action, catching up with the billion-dollar franchise’s brightest stars. Aside from commentary about the heat and humidity on the star-studded red carpet, a lot of chatter centered on the bittersweet end of the “Potter” road — and, more importantly, what each castmember might be up to next.
During our live-stream coverage, when we chatted with Emma Watson — who we most recently caught up with in the middle of filming an epic dance-party scene on the set of her next film, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” — we asked the lovely lady if dancing might again be on her mind later in the evening.
“Yes!” she exclaimed. “I’m like, ‘Get me to that dance floor,’ that is exactly what I need right now,” she said, hinting that she’ll be getting down at the afterparty.
And what will she be up to tomorrow? How will she relax and wind down now that everything “Potter” is complete?
“I’m usually working and going on to the next thing, but it really is over now, so I don’t know,” she admitted. “I think I’ll go and have a really big brunch. A really big brunch, and sleep and reflect on the whole thing.”
Check out everything we’ve got on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.”
For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.
- ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2′ Red-Carpet Highlights
- MTV Rough Cut: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2′
- Scenes From ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2′
- ‘Deathly Hallows, Part 2′ Brings The Magic To New York Premiere
- “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2″
- Years & Years Had The Perfect Response After Their Music Was Labeled ‘Gay’
- Selena Gomez Won’t Take Any Shit From Amy Schumer In This Hilarious Skit
- Watch Ramsay Bolton Sing About How He’s Actually A Nice Guy In Real Life
- This Is Why We Needed A New Roots
- Real World‘s ‘Go Big Or Go Home’ Roomies: Where Are They Now?