By Akshay Bhansali
Saturday wasn’t just about Swedish House Mafia and Skrillex at Tomorrowland Festival. Porter Robinson smashed Paul van Dyk’s stage.
Pendulum and Goldie brought the hard bass to Star Warz’ frenzy. And not enough can be said of Laidback Luke’s staggering cast at Super You & Me – Zedd, Sunnery & Ryan, Swanky Tunes and Congorock were among the performers. Oh, and Luke, Chuckie and Martin Solveig did a joint set … as Superman, Spiderman and Batman, which was rather awesome.
Some of our favorite people at the fest used TL to road-test new material – a particular treat for the fans. Our buddy Hardwell, dropped one of the biggest bombs of the weekend, a bashing, booming remix of “Spaceman” by Headhunterz (also a performer at Q Dance Stage Saturday). Also, brothers Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and sister’s Liv & Mim Nervo took time out to list off a few songs you’re going to want to remember! Check out the video below.
“We have a special version of the Tomorrowland anthem, and a couple of really cool collaborations,” Dimitri revealed before his set at Main Stage. “We have one with Laidback Luke. One with Moguai. One with Wolfpack. Another one with Yves V. And one with Coone and Lil Jon. We finally got the vocal version ready!”
Nervo fans have much to look forward to from Liv & Mim.
“We ended our set with ‘Reason,’” Mim said. “We of course played our current single, ‘You’re Gonna Love Again.’ We played, ‘Army,’ which is coming out soon.”
“It will come out!” Liv exclaimed regarding the much-awaited song.
“It’s all about the scheduling I’m told,” Mim said.Read also...
- Wait, Does Carrie Fisher’s Dog Gary Have A Cameo In Star Wars: Episode VIII?
- New Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Trailer Finally Unveils Some Magical Creatures
- The Justice League Assembles In First Trailer — But The Flash Steals The Show
- Sit Down, Boys: The Wonder Woman Trailer Is Here To Show You How It’s Done
- Cosplay Couple: Catelynn Lowell And Tyler Baltierra Get Into Costume At San Diego Comic-Con