By Meredith Goldberg-Morse
Double the trouble, double the fun…and double the potential for injury while backstage at a concert venue?
It seems that Jennifer Lopez’s four-year-old twins have been behaving like, well, four-year-olds while mom tours with Enrique Iglesias, running around unsupervised backstage.
J.Lo, who celebrated her 43rd birthday earlier this week, “has absolutely no control over her children,” a source told Radar Online. When Lopez is onstage with boyfriend-slash-choreographer Casper Smart, Max and Emme “are left pretty much to their own devices without much supervision. That’s when all hell breaks loose and Max and Emme embark on a self-destructive path. They run around, kicking out wires, getting in the way of stagehands and are a real problem.”
Lopez and Smart have reportedly adopted a kids-will-be-kids attitude regarding the twins’ behavior, but “they have been breaking expensive equipment and making life difficult for everyone. It’s a miracle they haven’t been electrocuted yet because the lighting systems are very dangerous.”
“The twins are complete brats with zero discipline, and Jennifer isn’t behaving like a responsible parent,” the source explains.
Yikes. Hopefully Max and Emme, who Jennifer raises with ex-husband Marc Anthony, make it through the world tour safely. Maybe Enrique wouldn’t mind pocketing a little extra babysitting cash during his downtime?
- ‘Happy Sad Confused,’ With Allison Williams And Dan Stevens
- Maisie Williams’s Birthday Message To Sophie Turner Will Make You Ache For That Stark Reunion
- Stranded With A Million Dollars Premiere: 7 Reasons Cody Is About To Become Television’s New Bad Guy
- Can The Underdog Team Fend Off The Challenge Champions?
- The Sounds Of The Future: On Marnie Stern’s Cyborg Potential