The Throne will kick off a 12-show European tour beginning May 20 in London.
By Rob Markman
International Hov and Martin Louis the King Jr. are taking their fan-favorite and critically acclaimed tour to Europe, where they recorded significant portions of their groundbreaking Watch the Throne LP.
The 12-show run kicks off May 20 at the O2 Arena in London and runs through Switzerland, Norway, Germany and Belgium, ending on June 13. As far as when Jay and ‘Ye will be bringing their ubiquitous hit “N—as in Paris” to its point of inspiration, the duo will be holding down two shows on June 1 and June 2 at Paris Bercy.
Jay and Kanye kicked off their WTT tour in October in Atlanta at the Phillips Arena. Noted for its unique set design with two rising pillars, the North American run of the tour found Hov and Yeezy bouncing off of each other perfectly, performing songs from both the Throne album and their individual catalogs. It was a gaudy display of hits that usually ended with the infectious “N—as in Paris” being performed multiple times — a record-breaking 11 times during their Vancouver stop.
The Throne 2012 European tour dates:
- The Vamps’ Cover Of Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Definitely Won’t Let You Down
- Acts of Treachery: This Is What Happened When Ja Rule’s Kids Didn’t Want To Go Camping
- John Legend’s ‘Under The Stars’ Has A Surprising Back-Up Star
- This ‘Hunger Games’ Quote Quiz Is Harder Than The Quarter Quell
- Erykah Badu Refuses To Call Iggy Azalea A Rapper