‘I just wanna enjoy those moments for a bit and I’m sure that feeling of music will come back to me,’ Jay-Z tells MTV News of his daughter.
By Rob Markman
- Will Calvin Harris And Taylor Swift Ever Make Music Together?
- 7 Things That Need To Happen During Nick Jonas And Demi Lovato’s Carpool Karaoke
- Khal Moro Explains The Dothraki Bro Code On Game Of Thrones
- Kesha Turns Zedd’s ‘True Colors’ Into A Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky
- Kesha Looks Happier Than Ever In A New Teaser Clip For ‘True Colors’