By Cory Midgarden
LOS ANGELES — The Jonas Brothers are men of many trades.
And with Kevin focusing on his new reality television show, “Married to Jonas” and Nick campaigning for a seat next to Mariah Carey on the “American Idol” judges panel, one might have seen a recent photo from Joe’s Instagram account and thought he too had a new gig in the works.
Turns out the group’s middle child, is still concentrating on his priorities, i.e., new music and mentoring rising stars on “The Next,” but took a day out of his extremely busy schedule to try his hand at something completely different.
“I was actually a tour guide on a, like, star tour,” Joe told MTV News about the Instagram snapshot. “It was really funny because it was like, I was having way too much fun with that microphone and it kept cutting out so I was getting really frustrated but somehow we caught the Hollywood sign in the background, it’s like, a perfect photo.”
With all of the excitement during their ride through Hollywood, passengers of the double decker bus almost missed one of the biggest names on their star-studded tour. That is until their journey came to the end.
“Once we stopped, yes, because we had to like, literally say, hey, I’m Joe Jonas,” he explained. “I think that kind of freaked people out, but it was fun.
Which celebrity Instagram account are you obsessed with? Let us know in the comments below!Read also...
- Little Mix Respond To Accusations They Copied Another Girl Group On ‘Shout Out To My Ex’
- Rihanna Teaching Her Niece To Paint Her Nails Is Cool Aunt Goals
- DJ Khaled Blasted His Album While Snapchatting The Birth Of His Child Because Obviously
- Ryan Gosling Was Thisclose To Joining The Cast Of Gilmore Girls
- What Does Lady Gaga Have To Do With Kanye West Boycotting The Grammys?