‘It would mess up the legend,’ he tells MTV News.
By Kara Warner
It seems like just yesterday that the devilish and charming Captain Jack Sparrow and his merry band of misfits were wreaking havoc upon the open seas in “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.” Lucky for fans of the hugely successful franchise, Johnny Depp is back in Sparrow’s pirate garb this weekend in “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
When MTV News caught up with Depp recently, we got to talking about one element missing from Captain Jack’s unique existence: long-term relationships with any of the bevy of beautiful women that seem to constantly surround him, like “Stranger Tides” leading lady PenRead also...
- Pass The Tissues: Catelynn And Tyler Relive The Moment They First Laid Eyes On Baby Novalee
- Joe Manganiello Proves That Bigger Is Better In This New ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Poster
- Pusha T Is Working With The Pacino, Scorsese And Coppola Of Rap On King Push
- Here’s Why ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Will Make You Ship Hulk And Black Widow
- Hard Rock Cancun Throws One Heck Of A Grand Opening Party