‘It would mess up the legend,’ he tells MTV News.
By Kara Warner
It seems like just yesterday that the devilish and charming Captain Jack Sparrow and his merry band of misfits were wreaking havoc upon the open seas in “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.” Lucky for fans of the hugely successful franchise, Johnny Depp is back in Sparrow’s pirate garb this weekend in “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
When MTV News caught up with Depp recently, we got to talking about one element missing from Captain Jack’s unique existence: long-term relationships with any of the bevy of beautiful women that seem to constantly surround him, like “Stranger Tides” leading lady PenRead also...
- Ben Affleck Gets All Weepy Over Brother Casey’s Oscar Win
- Oscar Winner Emma Stone Adorably Thanks Ryan Gosling For Making Her Laugh
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Got His Oscars Tux At The Same Place As His Prom Tux
- Kim Kardashian Wants To Send You A Free Pair Of Yeezys
- The Riverdale Cast Show Their Devotion To Archie Even When They’re Off-Set