‘It would mess up the legend,’ he tells MTV News.
By Kara Warner
It seems like just yesterday that the devilish and charming Captain Jack Sparrow and his merry band of misfits were wreaking havoc upon the open seas in “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.” Lucky for fans of the hugely successful franchise, Johnny Depp is back in Sparrow’s pirate garb this weekend in “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
When MTV News caught up with Depp recently, we got to talking about one element missing from Captain Jack’s unique existence: long-term relationships with any of the bevy of beautiful women that seem to constantly surround him, like “Stranger Tides” leading lady PenRead also...
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Concert Movie Is Here To Rock Your Body
- Will Ariana Grande Pull A ‘Reverse Taylor Swift’ And Go Country?
- Let Kendall Jenner Explain Why Your Vote Matters On Total Registration Live
- Hilary Duff Shares Her Brutally Honest Career Advice
- The Stakes After Dark (SAD!): Half The Story