‘It would mess up the legend,’ he tells MTV News.
By Kara Warner
It seems like just yesterday that the devilish and charming Captain Jack Sparrow and his merry band of misfits were wreaking havoc upon the open seas in “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.” Lucky for fans of the hugely successful franchise, Johnny Depp is back in Sparrow’s pirate garb this weekend in “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
When MTV News caught up with Depp recently, we got to talking about one element missing from Captain Jack’s unique existence: long-term relationships with any of the bevy of beautiful women that seem to constantly surround him, like “Stranger Tides” leading lady PenRead also...
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender