By Christina Garibaldi
Justin Bieber is giving his fans their first glimpse at his much anticipated upcoming photo book “Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started.” The singer took to Twitter on Friday (July 20) and revealed the cover of the book, which has the singer sporting a red leather jacket and black T-shirt. Check it out below!
“So excited to reveal the cover for my new book #JustGettingStarted,” Justin tweeted. “Hope u like it, I can’t wait 4u 2 read it.”
In a series of tweets following his initial post, Justin lets his fans know where to purchase an advanced copy of the book and gives readers a sneak peek at what they can expect. “i pour it all out again. tell the real stories…the real truths…me to you,” Justin tweeted. “thanks for going on the ride.#JustGettingStarted”
The book, which is scheduled for release in September, is Justin’s second official photo book. His first, “First Step 2 Forever: My Story,” was released back in October 2010 and was a bestseller. “Just Getting Started” will include information on Justin’s world tour, the making of his concert documentary “Never Say Never” and the recording sessions of Believe.
Are you excited for “Just Getting Started”? Let us know in the comments.Read also...
- Did You Miss This Negan Tease On ‘The Walking Dead’?
- ‘The Walking Dead': Everything Hits The Fan In ‘Start To Finish’
- Who Said it: Mindy Lahiri Or Kelly Kapoor? [Quiz]
- This Girl’s Christmas List Spans 16 Different Languages — Step Up Your Game, Kids
- Can You Guess The Disney Channel Original Movie From The Emojis? [Quiz]