Party planner Colin Cowie tells MTV News the fete would involve Beyonce, spaghetti and an ‘amazing, over-the-top’ cake.
By Jocelyn Vena
As Justin Bieber heads into his birthday weekend, we’re sure the newly legal star has some big plans to celebrate. To get an idea of what a Justin Bieber 18th Birthday Mega Bash might look like, we turned to party planner to the stars Colin Cowie, who dished on how he’d plan out the Bieb’s big par-tay.
“Since it’s his first real big birthday and he really plays to a big world, he deserves a big party,” Cowie said. “And I would pull out all the stops.”
Everything from the location to the food to the entertainment has to live up to Bieber’s celebrity, but also has to still feel intimate. “I’d take a great nightclub and throw a fabulous party in a nightclub, not too big … invite 200 of his best friends,” he explained, suggesting Manhattan hot spot the Double Seven as a possible location.
“I think I would use a combination of a DJ to start with, get the crowd going, add a couple live musicians just to build the energy and then have a live band,” he said of the entertainment. “And maybe Usher puts together a great musical repertoire, invites someone like BeyoncRead also...
- Bella Hadid Explains The Major Difference Between Her And Gigi
- And They’re Off: Which ‘Bloodlines’ Team Shocked You Out Of The Finale Gates?
- Meet The 20-Year-Old Who Predicted Kanye’s The Life Of Pablo Album Title
- Robin Williams Makes Everyone Cry In These ‘Mrs. Doubfire’ Deleted Scenes
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Want You To Help Pick Their Live Setlist