Party planner Colin Cowie tells MTV News the fete would involve Beyonce, spaghetti and an ‘amazing, over-the-top’ cake.
By Jocelyn Vena
As Justin Bieber heads into his birthday weekend, we’re sure the newly legal star has some big plans to celebrate. To get an idea of what a Justin Bieber 18th Birthday Mega Bash might look like, we turned to party planner to the stars Colin Cowie, who dished on how he’d plan out the Bieb’s big par-tay.
“Since it’s his first real big birthday and he really plays to a big world, he deserves a big party,” Cowie said. “And I would pull out all the stops.”
Everything from the location to the food to the entertainment has to live up to Bieber’s celebrity, but also has to still feel intimate. “I’d take a great nightclub and throw a fabulous party in a nightclub, not too big … invite 200 of his best friends,” he explained, suggesting Manhattan hot spot the Double Seven as a possible location.
“I think I would use a combination of a DJ to start with, get the crowd going, add a couple live musicians just to build the energy and then have a live band,” he said of the entertainment. “And maybe Usher puts together a great musical repertoire, invites someone like BeyoncRead also...
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir Recalls How Drake Devastated Him At Rikers
- Gigi Hadid Walks The Runway With A Fashion Icon
- No Other Flower Girl Can Top North West’s Wedding Dance Moves
- 13 Lyrics From Shawn Mendes’s Illuminate That Prove He Really Needs A Hug
- Backstreet Boys Really Are Back — And They’re Headed To Vegas