Perry will debut the video for her hit on ‘MTV First: Katy Perry’ on Wednesday, March 21, at 7:23 p.m. ET on MTV.
By John Mitchell
Katy Perry‘s 2011 was huge, and 2012 is shaping up to be even bigger with the March 26 release of Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection and a new album in the works.
We’re just days away from “MTV First: Katy Perry,” when the pop star will debut her video for 53rd Grammy Awards as one of the top nominees. Her Teenage Dream was up for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album, and the tracks “Teenage Dream” and “California Gurls” were nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Pop Collaboration, respectively. She also hit the stage to perform a medley of her Dream tracks “Not Like the Movies” and “Teenage Dream.” During “Movies,” Perry floated over the audience while footage from her lavish wedding ceremony in India to Russell Brand played on a screen behind her.
- Scarlett Johannson Shares Her Own Planned Parenthood Story At The Women’s March
- Celebs Are Supporting The Women’s March From Washington To Sundance And Beyond
- The Women’s March Is A Family Affair For Ariana Grande
- Frank Ocean Has A Message For Donald Trump: ‘He Ain’t Slick’
- See How Beyoncé And Kendrick Lamar Thanked The Obamas On Inauguration Day