Perry will debut the video for her hit on ‘MTV First: Katy Perry’ on Wednesday, March 21, at 7:23 p.m. ET on MTV.
By John Mitchell
Katy Perry‘s 2011 was huge, and 2012 is shaping up to be even bigger with the March 26 release of Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection and a new album in the works.
We’re just days away from “MTV First: Katy Perry,” when the pop star will debut her video for 53rd Grammy Awards as one of the top nominees. Her Teenage Dream was up for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album, and the tracks “Teenage Dream” and “California Gurls” were nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Pop Collaboration, respectively. She also hit the stage to perform a medley of her Dream tracks “Not Like the Movies” and “Teenage Dream.” During “Movies,” Perry floated over the audience while footage from her lavish wedding ceremony in India to Russell Brand played on a screen behind her.
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender