Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Shailene Woodley Shares ‘The Truth’ About Her Arrest
- Mulan, Whitewashing, And The Problem Of Asian-American Representation In Hollywood
- ‘The Stakes After Dark’: Children Will Listen
- American Horror Story: Roanoke Just Pulled Off Its Most Satisfying Twist
- Kings Of Leon’s Selena Gomez Cover Might Make You Sweat