Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Moana‘s Deleted Scene Shows Us The Brothers She Almost Had
- Camila Cabello Is Cooking Up A Collaboration With Pitbull And J Balvin
- Zoe Saldana’s New Baby Has The Chillest Name Ever
- Ed Sheeran Is Taking A Page From Taylor Swift’s Cat-Crazy Playbook
- Star-Lord’s Dad Looks Like A Badass Space Cowboy In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2