Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Amanda Bynes Breaks Twitter Silence To ‘Say Hi’ And Talk About School
- Father John Misty Feels Like Pablo With His Own Kanye West-Inspired Merch
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dylan Sprouse And His Girlfriend Have A Beauty And The Beast Question
- Who Needs A Time Machine When You Can Watch This Legends Of Tomorrow Supercut Instead?