Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Little Mix Have Dudes Wrapped Around Their Fingers In ‘Touch’ Video
- Dashboard Confessional Cover Justin Bieber On Surprise EP
- Arcade Fire’s ‘I Give You Power’ Is A Glimpse At The Not-So-Distant Future
- Final Logan Trailer Introduces A Mutant Way Cooler Than Wolverine
- Are You The One? Shocker: The Big, Bad Blackout That No One Saw Coming