Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Taylor Kinney Opens Up About How He Proposed To Lady Gaga
- Quiz: Who Should You Root For In The Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight?
- I Went To See ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ And Got This In-Theatre Surprise
- Miley Cyrus Has Recorded A Whole Album With The Flaming Lips’ Wayne Coyne
- Let The Rock Inspire You To Be Your Best Self