Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Wait, Does Carrie Fisher’s Dog Gary Have A Cameo In Star Wars: Episode VIII?
- New Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Trailer Finally Unveils Some Magical Creatures
- The Justice League Assembles In First Trailer — But The Flash Steals The Show
- Sit Down, Boys: The Wonder Woman Trailer Is Here To Show You How It’s Done
- Virtual Reality: Take A Tour Of The Teen Wolf World