Video was directed by fashion photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, with four more clips to come.
By Gil Kaufman
Most artists make one big splashy video for their latest single and then move on to the next one. As she’s proven over and over again, though — most recently at the VMAs, where she stayed in her Jo Calderone character all night long — Lady Gaga is not most people.
After announcing on Twitter on Thursday that she shot five “fashion films” set to “YoRead also...
- Death Toll Rising: The Dagda Mor Just Murdered [SPOILER] On ‘The Shannara Chronicles’
- Samantha Bee Comes Out Swinging on Full Frontal
- This Year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Will Feature Different Body Types
- ‘True Life’ Update: Is Kendyl Still Fighting Her Faith?
- ‘Teen Mom OG”s Catelynn Opens Up About Her Battle With Anxiety