Lady Gaga is touring the world on her “Born This Way Ball” tour, but she’s already thinking about what’s next. Hard at work on her hotly anticipated new album, Gaga tweeted a link to her littlemonsters.com social networking website with the caption “new ink new album.” At the link, fans were greeted by a pic of the glamorous singer’s new tattoo.
Situated on her right arm, the ink reads “ARTPOP” in simple black ink. Check it out:
Given the message in her tweet, some are speculating that the tattoo may have something to do with the title of her new album. Gaga has not revealed the name of the set, though she has performed a new song on her “BTW Ball” that may appear on the album and has been talking up the new record during her concerts.
“Let’s just say I feel, I feel that when I wrote Born This Way, I demonstrated a sense of maturity. And I feel that, on the next album, there’s a lack of maturity, it’s a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility,” Gaga told concertgoers in Perth, Australia.
She also announced that she will unveil the album title in September. She’s had the name picked out for a while, as she revealed to MTV News in December. Watch:
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir Recalls How Drake Devastated Him At Rikers
- Gigi Hadid Walks The Runway With A Fashion Icon
- No Other Flower Girl Can Top North West’s Wedding Dance Moves
- 13 Lyrics From Shawn Mendes’s Illuminate That Prove He Really Needs A Hug
- Backstreet Boys Really Are Back — And They’re Headed To Vegas