Rooney Mara, Elle Fanning, Melissa McCarthy and Shailene Woodley also up for Breakthrough Performance on Sunday.
By Kara Warner
In the past, the award has gone to such illustrious and soon-to-be superstars like Alicia Silverstone in 1994 for “The Crush,” George Clooney in 1996 for “From Dusk till Dawn,” Matthew McConaughey in 1997 for “A Time to Kill” and, more recently, Robert Pattinson in 2009 for “Twilight” and ChloRead also...
- Madonna Celebrated Britney Spears’s Birthday By Creepily Covering One Of Her Hits
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Perfect Even While Failing At Charades
- 9 Dead, 25 Missing Following Oakland Warehouse Party Fire
- Chance The Rapper Needs Your Help With Planning His Next SNL Set List
- Niall Horan’s Jingle Ball Performance Was A True Make-Or-Break Moment