By Zachary Swickey
Mandy Moore is looking to make a comeback and she’s enlisted her prolific (and much-acclaimed) singer-songwriter husband, rocker Ryan Adams, to help her out.
Moore revealed her plans for her new studio album in an interview with CBS News, saying, “I’m probably going to work with my husband on this album. I’m not sure necessarily in what capacity, but we’ve been writing a little bit together. He has a studio, so I definitely want to make my record there.”
We can’t blame Moore for seeking her hubby’s help; Adams is certainly one of the more heralded songwriters of his generation.
“He certainly inspires me. There’s tremendous influence right now around the house – from the music I’ve been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, happy relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about,” Moore continued.
The upcoming effort follows Moore’s ’09 album Amanda Leigh, which already found the singer drifting away from her pop sound in a favor of a more folk influence – a sound Adams will likely help her explore further on her new record.
Moore will hit the studio at the end of this year with a spring 2013 release date currently being eyed.Read also...
- Katy Perry Subtly Shades Taylor Swift At Kanye West’s Concert
- True Life Update: Is Robert Still Battling ISIS In Syria?
- Katy Perry Went Full Americana To Vote, Obviously
- Listen Up, Ladies: Emma Watson Explains Why Your Vote Matters
- Kendall Jenner And Gigi Hadid Botched This Dramatic Reading Of Justin Bieber’s ‘Baby’