Proving their hearts are in the right place, the members of Maroon 5 have donated a signed guitar along with two meet-and-greet opportunities – one with frontman Adam Levine on the set of “The Voice” and the other with the full band, including four concert tickets – to a charity auction to raise money for a sick toddler.
The money raised will help pay the medical bills for Zoe Feldman, who turns 3-years-old this month. Zoe was diagnosed with sarcoma botryoides – a form of muscle cancer – and must undergo chemotherapy to treat the condition.
The auction is set up at CharityBuzz.com, and Levine tweeted a link to the auction’s page earlier today (August 6), urging fans to bid.
“Hey guys. Auctioning some sweet M5 items @Charitybuzz to benefit our friend #zoefeldman,” Levine wrote. “You can bid here … thank you!!!”
Bidding on the Maroon 5 items closes on August 21. The concert meet-and-greet with the band is currently going for $3,800, while the separate opportunity to meet Levine and attend a taping of “The Voice” is up to $3,250.
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender