Proving their hearts are in the right place, the members of Maroon 5 have donated a signed guitar along with two meet-and-greet opportunities – one with frontman Adam Levine on the set of “The Voice” and the other with the full band, including four concert tickets – to a charity auction to raise money for a sick toddler.
The money raised will help pay the medical bills for Zoe Feldman, who turns 3-years-old this month. Zoe was diagnosed with sarcoma botryoides – a form of muscle cancer – and must undergo chemotherapy to treat the condition.
The auction is set up at CharityBuzz.com, and Levine tweeted a link to the auction’s page earlier today (August 6), urging fans to bid.
“Hey guys. Auctioning some sweet M5 items @Charitybuzz to benefit our friend #zoefeldman,” Levine wrote. “You can bid here … thank you!!!”
Bidding on the Maroon 5 items closes on August 21. The concert meet-and-greet with the band is currently going for $3,800, while the separate opportunity to meet Levine and attend a taping of “The Voice” is up to $3,250.
- Lil Wayne, Future, Rick Ross And More Joined DJ Khaled On The First Night Of Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Ted Cruz Did A Thing That Doesn’t Matter And I’m Pretending to Care
- 13 Places I Put Drake Using This Awesome Views From The 6 Cover Creator
- Shane’s Got A New Man On Faking It, But Is He Really ‘The One’?
- Which Awkward Story Will Make The Perfect IdeaBin Piece For Jenna?