Proving their hearts are in the right place, the members of Maroon 5 have donated a signed guitar along with two meet-and-greet opportunities – one with frontman Adam Levine on the set of “The Voice” and the other with the full band, including four concert tickets – to a charity auction to raise money for a sick toddler.
The money raised will help pay the medical bills for Zoe Feldman, who turns 3-years-old this month. Zoe was diagnosed with sarcoma botryoides – a form of muscle cancer – and must undergo chemotherapy to treat the condition.
The auction is set up at CharityBuzz.com, and Levine tweeted a link to the auction’s page earlier today (August 6), urging fans to bid.
“Hey guys. Auctioning some sweet M5 items @Charitybuzz to benefit our friend #zoefeldman,” Levine wrote. “You can bid here … thank you!!!”
Bidding on the Maroon 5 items closes on August 21. The concert meet-and-greet with the band is currently going for $3,800, while the separate opportunity to meet Levine and attend a taping of “The Voice” is up to $3,250.
- Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Are Rekindling Their Romance
- Dairy Tale: This Is The Story Of Why Ridiculousness Star Steelo Once Dipped His Man Parts In Milk
- Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Quietly Welcome Baby No. 2
- Lady Gaga’s Hat Was The Real Star of The VS Fashion Show
- Here’s How Farrah And Amber’s Teen Mom OG Reunion Brawl Began