‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Aren’t Twins, Unlike Their New Ferraris
- Kim Kardashian Is 100% With Her And Endorses Hillary Clinton
- Usher Made Your Dance Floor Dreams Come True And Reunited With Ludacris & Lil Jon
- The Magnificent Seven Rides Off Into The Sunset After A Huge Opening Weekend
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir Recalls How Drake Devastated Him At Rikers