‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Casper Skulls’ DIY ‘Devotion’
- The Weeknd Is Making A Play For Drake’s Global Streaming Champion Status
- Channing Tatum Compared Jenna Dewan-Tatum To Lucky Charms On Her Birthday, Basically
- Shawn Mendes Was Very Ready For His SNL Close-Up
- Madonna Celebrated Britney Spears’s Birthday By Creepily Covering One Of Her Hits