‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- 21 Times Karen Gillan Was Our Favorite ‘Doctor Who’ Nerd
- M.I.A. Joins The Refugee Crusade In ‘Borders’ Video
- Lil Wayne Remixes Drake, Future And Eminem On No Ceilings 2
- R.L. Stine’s Biggest Twist? Appearing In The ‘Goosebumps’ Movie
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll