‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Listen Up, Ladies: Emma Watson Explains Why Your Vote Matters
- Kendall Jenner And Gigi Hadid Botched This Dramatic Reading Of Justin Bieber’s ‘Baby’
- Bow Wow And Soulja Boy Claim Their Joint Mixtape Is The New Watch The Throne
- Meet The Smartest Dog In Hollywood
- Little Mix Respond To Accusations They Copied Another Girl Group On ‘Shout Out To My Ex’