‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- This Year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Will Feature Different Body Types
- ‘True Life’ Update: Is Kendyl Still Fighting Her Faith?
- ‘Teen Mom OG”s Catelynn Opens Up About Her Battle With Anxiety
- Beyoncé’s ‘Hot Sauce’ Playlist Features Future, Migos And More
- The Upcoming 10-Year Friday Night Lights Reunion Can’t Lose