‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Watch In Awe As This Guy Expertly Impersonates 21 Game Of Thrones Characters
- Here’s Why Anna Kendrick Would Hate To Be Taylor Swift
- These Hills Alums Just Teased Their Return To MTV
- Rihanna Is A Powerful Alien Sorceress In Her New Video For ‘Sledgehammer’
- Kim Kardashian Isn’t Ashamed Of Her Her Short-Lived Singing Career