‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- See How Beyoncé And Kendrick Lamar Thanked The Obamas On Inauguration Day
- Young Thug Actually Showed Up For His New Video
- Audrina Patridge Credits Her New Hair To Diehard Hills Fans
- Little Mix Have Dudes Wrapped Around Their Fingers In ‘Touch’ Video
- Dashboard Confessional Cover Justin Bieber On Surprise EP