‘Nobody who cared or had your best interest at heart is going to give you this,’ Cherilyn Lee recalls telling MJ.
By Gil Kaufman and Kara Warner
The second day of testimony from defense witnesses in the involuntary manslaughter trial of former Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray included claims by one of the singer’s former nurses that MJ demanded she provide him with the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Real World Showdown: Can Kailah And Dione’s Ex-Girlfriend Live Under The Same Roof?
- My Anxiety Is More Than Just Some WebMD Description
- Captain America: Civil War: The Marvel Universe Gets Better By Getting Real
- Rivals III Poll: Which New Challenge Team Has The Longest Road Ahead?
- Channing Tatum Will Make Your Fantasies A Reality With Magic Mike Live