Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- Madonna Celebrated Britney Spears’s Birthday By Creepily Covering One Of Her Hits
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Perfect Even While Failing At Charades
- 9 Dead, 25 Missing Following Oakland Warehouse Party Fire
- Chance The Rapper Needs Your Help With Planning His Next SNL Set List
- Niall Horan’s Jingle Ball Performance Was A True Make-Or-Break Moment