Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender