Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- See How Beyoncé And Kendrick Lamar Thanked The Obamas On Inauguration Day
- Audrina Patridge Credits Her New Hair To Diehard Hills Fans
- Little Mix Have Dudes Wrapped Around Their Fingers In ‘Touch’ Video
- Dashboard Confessional Cover Justin Bieber On Surprise EP
- Arcade Fire’s ‘I Give You Power’ Is A Glimpse At The Not-So-Distant Future