Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- Khal Moro Explains The Dothraki Bro Code On Game Of Thrones
- Kesha Turns Zedd’s ‘True Colors’ Into A Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky
- Kesha Looks Happier Than Ever In A New Teaser Clip For ‘True Colors’
- Five Years Later, ‘We Found Love’ Is Still Rihanna’s Most Important Video
- Lil Wayne, Future, Rick Ross And More Joined DJ Khaled On The First Night Of Beyoncé’s Formation Tour