Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- The Untold Story Of D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty’s ‘Broccoli’
- Misha Collins’s Internet History Is All About Tumblr Porn And Jared Padalecki’s Abs
- Shia LaBeouf Took His Anti-Trump Live Stream Abroad Because The U.S. Isn’t ‘Safe Enough’
- Team Puppet Masters: Can Devin And Rashida Maintain Game Control On Are You The One: Second Chances?
- Robert Brian Clark From Catfish Has Died