Final defense witness says Dr. Conrad Murray’s care was substandard, but not involuntary manslaughter.
By Gil Kaufman
The final day of testimony in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson‘s former doctor, Conrad Murray, was devoted to a defense witness who has reportedly pieced together a new explanation for how the King of Pop died. And if Dr. Paul White can convince the jury that Murray gave substandard care but that it didn’t rise to the level of involuntary manslaughter, he could turn the tide for the beleaguered defense team.
- Lady Gaga Confirms She’s Headlining The 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- A$AP Rocky Is ‘Lovesick’ On His Tropical New Track With Mura Masa
- Lil Wanye Snuck In A Cash Money Dis On His New Gucci Mane Collab ‘Oh Lord’
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Fanning The Flames: Unlocking The Truth Looks Into Michael Politte’s Supposed Fire Fixation