In an interview with BBC 6 Music, Amy Winehouse‘s father, Mitch Winehouse, said that fans should expect one or two more albums of never-before-released material from the late Grammy-winning singer, who passed away July 23, 2011.
“I’m not sure that there is much more but I’m sure that we will get at least one other album out, if not two. There are loads of covers, loads of them, but the problem is we don’t want want to rip anybody off,” Mitch Winehouse said. “When her fans are so precious to us we don’t want to put out dross.”
One posthumous album, ‘Lioness: Hidden Treasures, was released to strong sales late last year.
The news comes just a day after her second duet with Nas, “Cherry Wine,” from his upcoming Life is Good album leaked online. Nas also appeared on Winehouse’s Lioness track “Like Smoke.”
Listen below (low quality):Read also...
- Years & Years Had The Perfect Response After Their Music Was Labeled ‘Gay’
- Selena Gomez Won’t Take Any Shit From Amy Schumer In This Hilarious Skit
- Watch Ramsay Bolton Sing About How He’s Actually A Nice Guy In Real Life
- Joey Bada$$ Brings A Completely New Sound For His Single ‘Devastated’
- 11 Times Sophie Turner Had Zero Fucks To Give