In an interview with BBC 6 Music, Amy Winehouse‘s father, Mitch Winehouse, said that fans should expect one or two more albums of never-before-released material from the late Grammy-winning singer, who passed away July 23, 2011.
“I’m not sure that there is much more but I’m sure that we will get at least one other album out, if not two. There are loads of covers, loads of them, but the problem is we don’t want want to rip anybody off,” Mitch Winehouse said. “When her fans are so precious to us we don’t want to put out dross.”
One posthumous album, ‘Lioness: Hidden Treasures, was released to strong sales late last year.
The news comes just a day after her second duet with Nas, “Cherry Wine,” from his upcoming Life is Good album leaked online. Nas also appeared on Winehouse’s Lioness track “Like Smoke.”
Listen below (low quality):Read also...
- Beyonce Just Released A New Song And Video — This Is Not A Drill
- Louis C.K. Explains Why He Released Surprise Series Horace & Pete
- Watch Prince Eric From The Little Mermaid And Dimitri From Anastasia Fall In Love
- Kylie Jenner Named A New Lip Kit Shade After One Of Her Sisters
- This Guy Shared A Magical Plane Ride With Usher: Was It This Week’s ‘Greatest Party Story Ever’?