In an interview with BBC 6 Music, Amy Winehouse‘s father, Mitch Winehouse, said that fans should expect one or two more albums of never-before-released material from the late Grammy-winning singer, who passed away July 23, 2011.
“I’m not sure that there is much more but I’m sure that we will get at least one other album out, if not two. There are loads of covers, loads of them, but the problem is we don’t want want to rip anybody off,” Mitch Winehouse said. “When her fans are so precious to us we don’t want to put out dross.”
One posthumous album, ‘Lioness: Hidden Treasures, was released to strong sales late last year.
The news comes just a day after her second duet with Nas, “Cherry Wine,” from his upcoming Life is Good album leaked online. Nas also appeared on Winehouse’s Lioness track “Like Smoke.”
Listen below (low quality):Read also...
- Team Puppet Masters: Can Devin And Rashida Maintain Game Control On Are You The One: Second Chances?
- Lauren Jauregui And Her Rumored Girlfriend Get Close In Gorgeous New Pics
- Gigi And Bella Hadid’s Mom Is Searching For The Next Top Teen Model
- Stranded With a Million Dollars Meltdown: Will Alonzo Be The Next To Flare Out?
- Which Underdog Alliance Will Survive Challenge: Invasion Of The Champions ?