Fans can cast their vote in the new Best Hero category using hashtags on Twitter associated with the nominees — now through the June 3 show.
By John Mitchell
Fans of onscreen heroics should get their fingertips ready to tear up Twitter because that’s where they’ll be voting for their favorite onscreen do-gooder in the new category of Best Hero for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards.
Beginning Tuesday (May 29) and right on through to the live show on June 3, fans can vote and track the nominees for Best Hero, presented by Sprint, via Twitter using hashtags associated with the nominees. Is your favorite hero a contender?
Check out the nominees:
- Scarlett Johannson Shares Her Own Planned Parenthood Story At The Women’s March
- Celebs Are Supporting The Women’s March From Washington To Sundance And Beyond
- The Women’s March Is A Family Affair For Ariana Grande
- Frank Ocean Has A Message For Donald Trump: ‘He Ain’t Slick’
- See How Beyoncé And Kendrick Lamar Thanked The Obamas On Inauguration Day