Fans can cast their vote in the new Best Hero category using hashtags on Twitter associated with the nominees — now through the June 3 show.
By John Mitchell
Fans of onscreen heroics should get their fingertips ready to tear up Twitter because that’s where they’ll be voting for their favorite onscreen do-gooder in the new category of Best Hero for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards.
Beginning Tuesday (May 29) and right on through to the live show on June 3, fans can vote and track the nominees for Best Hero, presented by Sprint, via Twitter using hashtags associated with the nominees. Is your favorite hero a contender?
Check out the nominees:
- Bella Hadid Explains The Major Difference Between Her And Gigi
- And They’re Off: Which ‘Bloodlines’ Team Shocked You Out Of The Finale Gates?
- Meet The 20-Year-Old Who Predicted Kanye’s The Life Of Pablo Album Title
- Robin Williams Makes Everyone Cry In These ‘Mrs. Doubfire’ Deleted Scenes
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Want You To Help Pick Their Live Setlist