Lindsay Lohan is on the road to redemption, and now she’s been blessed by one of pop’s biggest deities: Lady Gaga.
LiLo got Gaga’s unofficial thumbs up earlier this week when the pair hung out at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles. Yesterday (July 11), in a series of tweets that Gaga has for some reason since deleted (but which the pop savants at ONTD captured first), the pop star joked with the actress about ordering a cucumber and knife at the famed hotel.
“When you ordered a cucumber and a knife to the bar last night I thought you were gonna perform a vasectomy #justaskinnyb**ch,” Gaga tweeted at Lohan.
Lohan responded with, “#skinnysnack1 @ladygaga hahaha.”
Gaga’s decision to ditch the tweets but leave the image up on her Instagram account may have something to do with the hashtag she chose. The pop diva got flack earlier this year when she tweeted about eating a salad while craving a cheeseburger with the hashtage #PopStarsDontEat.
The tweet upset fans who thought Gaga was making light of a serious issue and even inspired a response from the National Eating Disorder Association, who hit their own Twitter account to respond, saying, “Huh? This is the same person who recently implored girls to stop dieting?”
We will say that as long-time fans hoping that Lohan keeps it together and gets her career back on track, we are happy to see that she’s hanging around a put-together star like Gaga instead of the crew she used to roll with!
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender