Looking great in a short black top and even shorter black shorts, with red heels and her hair giving off a soft, signature pink glow, the singer has already released the set’s lead single, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss).”
Produced and co-written by Greg Kurstin, who is experiencing quite a run of success lately, having produced and co-wrote Kelly Clarkson‘s smash “Stronger,” which has gone on to become the biggest hit ever for an “American Idol” contestant, the track is quintessential Pink – heavy on the attitude with a big beat and a catchy chorus. The song is one of several collaborations between Kurstin and Pink on her upcoming album.
In addition to his work with Clarkson and Pink, Kurstin is reportedly working with Lily Allen on her comeback album.
The Truth About Love is Pink’s first studio album since 2008′s Funhouse The pop star did, however, score two back-to-back smash singles, “Raise Your Glass” (#1) and “F**kin’ Perfect” (#2), from her 2010 best-of package Greatest Hits…So Far!
What do you think of Pink’s “The Truth About Love” album cover? Let us know in the comments below!Read also...
- Kesha’s New Music Is Coming Soon, According To Her Label — Or Is It?
- Miley Cyrus Is Your R.A.’s Worst Nightmare While Campaigning For Hillary Clinton
- Lady Gaga Celebrated Joanne‘s Release With The Sweetest NYC Homecoming
- Sad Face: Loosely Exactly Nicole Suffered The Most Indignities Ever
- A$AP Rocky Premieres New Music In Gritty Money Man Video