Looking great in a short black top and even shorter black shorts, with red heels and her hair giving off a soft, signature pink glow, the singer has already released the set’s lead single, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss).”
Produced and co-written by Greg Kurstin, who is experiencing quite a run of success lately, having produced and co-wrote Kelly Clarkson‘s smash “Stronger,” which has gone on to become the biggest hit ever for an “American Idol” contestant, the track is quintessential Pink – heavy on the attitude with a big beat and a catchy chorus. The song is one of several collaborations between Kurstin and Pink on her upcoming album.
In addition to his work with Clarkson and Pink, Kurstin is reportedly working with Lily Allen on her comeback album.
The Truth About Love is Pink’s first studio album since 2008′s Funhouse The pop star did, however, score two back-to-back smash singles, “Raise Your Glass” (#1) and “F**kin’ Perfect” (#2), from her 2010 best-of package Greatest Hits…So Far!
What do you think of Pink’s “The Truth About Love” album cover? Let us know in the comments below!Read also...
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender