MTV’s legendary hidden-camera show will re-launch with rotating cast of guest hosts on March 29 at 10 p.m. ET.
By Gil Kaufman
One of MTV’s most beloved series, “Punk’d,” is gearing up for a fresh round of hidden-camera celebrity gotchas when it re-launches next month with a whole new look and feel.
The prank show from mastermind/ executive producer Ashton Kutcher, which originally aired from 2003 to 2007, will hit the air at 10 p.m. ET on March 29 as part of a new hour-long block of original programming that will also include a “Jersey Shore” spin-off show entitled, “The Pauly D Project.”
While Kutcher enjoyed taking down his pals and unsuspecting celebrities last time, the 2.0 version of “Punk’d” will feature a rotating cast of celebrity hosts each week. Among those lined up to fill the “Two and a Half Men” star’s shoes are: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Hayden Panettiere, Bam Margera and “Punk’d” alum Dax Shepard, among others. They will prank their fellow Hollywood pals, including KhloRead also...
- Kesha’s New Music Is Coming Soon, According To Her Label — Or Is It?
- Miley Cyrus Is Your R.A.’s Worst Nightmare While Campaigning For Hillary Clinton
- Captain Marvel Will Be ‘The Strongest Character’ Marvel’s Ever Had
- Lady Gaga Celebrated Joanne‘s Release With The Sweetest NYC Homecoming
- Sad Face: Loosely Exactly Nicole Suffered The Most Indignities Ever