MTV’s legendary hidden-camera show will re-launch with rotating cast of guest hosts on March 29 at 10 p.m. ET.
By Gil Kaufman
One of MTV’s most beloved series, “Punk’d,” is gearing up for a fresh round of hidden-camera celebrity gotchas when it re-launches next month with a whole new look and feel.
The prank show from mastermind/ executive producer Ashton Kutcher, which originally aired from 2003 to 2007, will hit the air at 10 p.m. ET on March 29 as part of a new hour-long block of original programming that will also include a “Jersey Shore” spin-off show entitled, “The Pauly D Project.”
While Kutcher enjoyed taking down his pals and unsuspecting celebrities last time, the 2.0 version of “Punk’d” will feature a rotating cast of celebrity hosts each week. Among those lined up to fill the “Two and a Half Men” star’s shoes are: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Hayden Panettiere, Bam Margera and “Punk’d” alum Dax Shepard, among others. They will prank their fellow Hollywood pals, including KhloRead also...
- Taylor Swift Made An Amazing Donation To The Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- You Win, Internet: Squirrel Girl Is Kinda Maybe Getting Her Own TV Series
- Mel C Explains Why She Won’t Do A Spice Girls Reunion
- Ty Dolla $ign Falls For A Sexy Robot In New ‘Zaddy’ Video
- Chance The Rapper Reacts To Kanye Calling Him ‘The Future’ At The VMAs