Judging by the leaked photos and a few rumors, Beyoncé is breaking Lady Gaga out of jail in their newest video collaboration, “Telephone.” And now we know one more thing about the clip: Gaga’s pals and Monster Ball Tour opening act Semi Precious Weapons also appear in it.
“We do have a cameo in the ‘Telephone’ video, which was when we walked on set and there was Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, all at once. It was pretty magical,” frontman Justin Tranter shared with reporters. “Obviously, Gaga’s one of the greatest music visionaries of our time, and Beyoncé is one of the greatest visions of our time. She is a music visionary too.”
While the glam rockers are used to Gaga’s visions, Tranter was struck by the sight of Beyoncé in the flesh. “Her body is like Jessica Rabbit,” he said. “It’s like a cartoon. She’s so hot and perfect.”
Although the guys couldn’t say much about the plot of the video, they did share that they die in the clip. “Yeah, we are in the ‘Telephone’ video and we die in it,” Tranter said. “And I think that’s probably all I’m allowed to tell … And, I think, what people have already talked about: It’s very Tarantino-inspired, sort of like violent melodrama glamour.”
Semi Precious Weapons didn’t seem too disappointed by their tragic end. “Oh, no! It’s awesome,” Tranter exclaimed. “We were honored. Gaga’s like, ‘And then you’re going to die.’ We were like, ‘Yes!’ The video’s going to be awesome.”Read also...
- Gigi And Bella Hadid’s Mom Is Searching For The Next Top Teen Model
- Stranded With a Million Dollars Meltdown: Will Alonzo Be The Next To Flare Out?
- Which Underdog Alliance Will Survive Challenge: Invasion Of The Champions ?
- Relive Your Youth With This Mash-Up Of Nickelodeon Theme Songs
- Normani Kordei’s Dancing With The Stars Performance Left Fifth Harmony ‘Teary-Eyed’