‘I’m glad that he did it — better late than never,’ ‘Jersey Shore’ star JWoww tells MTV News.
By Christina Garibaldi
President Obama made history earlier this week when he became the first president to support same-sex marriage. Moments after the announcement, reactions came pouring in from celebrities and other supporters of his decision expressing their overwhelming enthusiasm regarding the much-discussed topic.
Two of those supporters include “Jersey Shore” stars Snooki and JWoww, who stopped by MTV News on Thursday and told us that they were thrilled with President Obama’s latest move, even though they feel it should have come earlier in his presidency.
“I’m glad that he did it — better late than never,” JWoww said. “And he is the first president to come out and say it, and I am proud of him for doing it.”
Snooki, who’s expecting her first child with fiancRead also...
- Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, And Gucci Mane Are Property Investment Gurus In New Video
- Jessie J Returns With A New Video And A Style Transformation
- Delete Your Account: Don’t Make Casey Affleck’s Shit About Nate Parker
- Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Are Rekindling Their Romance
- Dairy Tale: This Is The Story Of Why Ridiculousness Star Steelo Once Dipped His Man Parts In Milk