By Zachary Swickey
This time around, Love’s former personal assistant is suing her over unpaid salary and for making multiple inappropriate requests. The assistant, Jessica Labrie, filed the wrongful termination, wage and breach of contract lawsuit in Los Angeles earlier this week. The suit states that after working for Love for about a year between 2010-11, Labrie was abruptly fired after complaining that she was owed thousands of dollars in unpaid salary and business-related expenses. She also says she refused to “commit fraudulent, unlawful and unethical acts” for Love.
TMZ reports that Love requested Labrie find her a computer hacker to change records to businesses she owned (or at least believed she owned). The lawsuit states that Labrie was working 60 hours a week for Love and suffered from headaches, insomnia and other medical conditions as a result of Love’s behavior.
Labrie, as TMZ is quick to point out, is also shopping a tell-all book about Love’s antics, tentatively titled “Get Me a Xanax.”Read also...
- Madonna Celebrated Britney Spears’s Birthday By Creepily Covering One Of Her Hits
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Perfect Even While Failing At Charades
- 9 Dead, 25 Missing Following Oakland Warehouse Party Fire
- Chance The Rapper Needs Your Help With Planning His Next SNL Set List
- Niall Horan’s Jingle Ball Performance Was A True Make-Or-Break Moment