By Meredith Goldberg-Morse
Everyone has their own idea of the perfect wedding. For some, it may be an intimate ceremony on the beach; others prefer a raucous part-until-the-sun-comes up celebration. For those of you whose dream wedding includes a celebrity officiant, well, you’re in luck—Russell Brand may soon be qualified to make your special day that much more special.
The British comedian-slash-actor (slash former Mr. Katy Perry) is rumored to be interested in applying for a vicar’s license after coming across a website offering the necessary qualification. Stars—they waste time finding absurd things on the Internet just like us!
A source reportedly told British tabloid The Sun, “Russell is genuinely interested in the idea of marrying a couple. Now he’s getting matey with Tom Cruise, his pals have been joking that he could do the honors at the star’s fourth wedding.”
Brand, whose 14-month marriage to Katy Perry was officially dissolved this week, recently admitted to Howard Stern that he is enjoying his post-divorce freedom. As he explained on Stern’s radio show, “It was a lovely relationship. It mostly didn’t work for practical reasons. We’ve gone our separate ways.”
Soon-to-be-married couples, take a moment to thank the Internet for making your dream of standing at the altar next to Russell Brand a genuine possibility.Read also...
- Watch Migos And The Roots Perform ‘Bad And Boujee’ With Office Supplies
- Jay Z Is Working On Two Trayvon Martin Film Projects
- The Untold Story Of D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty’s ‘Broccoli’
- Zayn’s And PartyNextDoor’s New Song Will Make You Want To Skip Straight To Summer
- Misha Collins’s Internet History Is All About Tumblr Porn And Jared Padalecki’s Abs