Battle of the Boy Bands competitor will also sit down for a 30-minute interview on Tuesday at 7:53 p.m. ET on MTV and MTV.com.
By Jocelyn Vena
The Wanted will sit down with MTV News’ Sway Calloway to not only celebrate the release of their self-titled U.S. debut EP, but also to premiere their highly anticipated music video “Chasing the Sun” during “MTV First: The Wanted,” airing Tuesday, April 24, at 7:53 p.m. ET on MTV.
Immediately following the MTV premiere, the cheeky British fivesome will stay on for an additional 30-minute live Q&A session with Sway on MTV.com. Fans can get in on the action by submitting video or text questions via MTV.com or @MTVNews on Twitter, using the hashtags #MTVFirst or #AskTheWanted.
Not enough Wanted for you? Well, MTV News will follow the group all day long before they sit down for “MTV First” as they travel New York City to promote the album release, giving fans insider updates on all the latest happenings from each stop online and on mobile.
The Wanted were an MTV PUSH (Play Until Someone Hears) artist back in February just as their chart-topping single “Glad You Came” hit Stateside. They also stormed the stage in Las Vegas as one of the acts on MTV’s 2012 Spring Break a month later.
The guys are also one of the 32 boy-band hopefuls in MTV’s Battle of the Boy Bands, which pits some of the greatest boy bands of all time against one another, until fans vote their favorite group to #1. The battle rages on at BBB.MTV.com, with the first round ending on Thursday.
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender