By Christina Garibaldi
On Wednesday (August 15), I met up with 15-year-old Australian pop star Cody Simpson, who was nice enough to take a break from his tour with Big Time Rush and hang out with me. When trying to figure out a place to meet up for an interview, we thought long and hard, but quickly discovered that we had something in common: We love frozen yogurt!
We headed over to Flavaboom in New York City, where you have to make your own frozen yogurt sundae. Wanting to make sure Cody enjoyed his fro-yo, and to test out my sundae making skills, I offered to make Cody’s sundae. Spoiler alert fans, he loves cookies and cream and may or may not have put his head under the yogurt dispenser.
Cody returned the favor and made my sundae as well, and we ended up having a lengthy chat about everything going on in his life. From his new album, to his Olympic dreams to Justin Bieber, we covered it all!
Make sure you check out our fro-yo party with Cody Simpson next week on MTVNews.com.Read also...
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Concert Movie Is Here To Rock Your Body
- Will Ariana Grande Pull A ‘Reverse Taylor Swift’ And Go Country?
- Let Kendall Jenner Explain Why Your Vote Matters On Total Registration Live
- Hilary Duff Shares Her Brutally Honest Career Advice
- The Stakes After Dark (SAD!): Half The Story