Pittsburgh MC remains tight-lipped on his upcoming collabo project on ‘RapFix Live.’
By Rob Markman, reporting by Sway Calloway
Mac Miller isn’t ready to start working on his sophomore album just yet, but he does have a few projects in the works. And though the Pittsburgh MC wouldn’t give much detail when he appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “RapFix Live”, he did drop a clue about one of these projects.
“Everyone needs to pay attention for when the words ‘pink slime’ surface, just don’t even worry about it right now,” Mac teased while sitting on the “RFL” couch.
He wouldn’t reveal whom he is working with on the “pink slime” project, but Miller did confirm that it is a collaborative effort. “I’ma just say, just keep watch — he’s gonna be pissed that I’m saying this, but you’re not gonna know who it is,” he said.
Well, if “he’s gonna be pissed,” then that rules out a tag-team tape with Nicki Minaj right? Maybe it’s her Young Money boss Lil Wayne; after all he did appear on Miller’s on Macadelic mixtape. Then again, so did Cam’ron, Juicy J and Kendrick Lamar.
There is no release date for “pink slime,” but it will come before Mac’s Blue Slide Park follow-up. “As far as the album, to be honest, I haven’t even thought about it yet,” he said. “I need some time, man; I need to put together something. I’m releasing music, I have songs on songs on songs; I record every day.”
Whom do you think Mac Miller is working with on his “pink slime” project? Tell us in the comments.
- Artist To Watch: Bea Miller Injects Some ‘Young Blood’ Into Rock ‘N’ Roll
- ‘Game Of Thrones': Everything That Happened When Tyrion Met Dragons In ‘Kill The Boy’
- Read Taylor Swift’s Sweet Letter To A Fan Who Lost Her Mother
- Kim Kardashian Just Found One Of Her Most Infamous Selfies — And It’s Not In Her Book
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Share Her Inspirational Story About Being Transgender